Want to join the competition and possibly win 100 coins for each category? Click here!
In this update, we have implemented a bunch of suggestions that were made by the community
Among the changes is the following:
- Anti-lead has been removed for explosions.
- A new FPS counter has been implemented.
- Added a small performance optimization
- Fog color in infected is now black.
- A button to clear your inventory has been added to the inventory and shop interface.
- Friend login notification.
- [GLAD] roomtag which contains: [F], [NG] and [NI]. - When a user is being vote kicked and the user is leaving the game, the user will now be instantly kicked.
Check the thread here for more information about this update!
In this update, we have removed a bunch of roomtags and made it so a lot of them can only be used in the event channel.
The following roomtags have been completely removed: [SH], [WF], [IB], [KS].
The following roomtags are only available in events: [VAMP], [EX], [ESP], [G?], [S?], [J?], [N], [F], [M], [NC], [NR], [NS], [BG], [NI].
The following roomtags can still be used everywhere: [LEAD], [V], [R], [IA], [FPS], [RTD], [DMG2] / [DMG3], [SGO], [SNO], [RVO].
Check the release thread for more information about the update!
we have a wonderful update for you today.
With a big thank you to our new developer S1lent, we have introduced a brand new anti-lead and damage counter. They now use less bandwidth and are extremely accurate. You will love it.
We have also added a /forcenat command which forces your connection through the server to hide your IP in games.
Also, plenty of bug fixes,
and much more!
Click here for more information.